Talk to Someone
Women’s Aid ABCLN provides confidential support, information and emergency accommodation for women and children who are affected by domestic abuse in Antrim, Ballymena, Carrickfergus, Larne and Newtownabbey.
We provide emergency accommodation for women who are affected by domestic abuse in refuge and self-contained flats.
Refuge is a safe place with specialised staff on hand to provide information, practical help and one-to-one support.
Floating Support and Community based staff work with women affected by domestic abuse to provide information, practical help, one to one support and group work.
- We listen to what women tell us, and recognise and respond their needs.
- We believe that no-one should have to live in fear or threat from abuse.
- We work with women to identify their individual needs and develop a support plan.
- We provide specialised services and support to children and young people affected by domestic abuse
- Services are free, confidential and accessible to all women.
- Interpreter services are available.
If you are affected by domestic abuse YOU CAN call us on 028 25 632136 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.