Title of post: Voices Coordinator
Responsible to: Project Coordinator
• To facilitate group work sessions and accredited programmes to young people which will increase knowledge and understanding of healthy/unhealthy relationships in school and community settings
• To promote, organise and facilitate a Voices group for young people in the local area
• To facilitate and deliver bespoke programmes to meet the needs of young people
1.Title of Post: As and When Required Centre Cover Admin Assistant
Responsible to: Finance and Admin. Manager
Location: The Naomi Centre, 2 Cullybackey Road, Ballymena
To provide Centre Cover administration in Naomi Centre, to cover periods of annual leave and sickness.
2.Title of post: CRECHE WORKER (As and when required)
Location: Across ABCLN (as required)
• To provide crèche facilities and support to children whose mothers are accessing services provided by Women’s Aid in Antrim, Ballymena, Carrickfergus, Larne and Newtownabbey;
• To be responsible for the organisation and running of childcare facilities within Centres and refuge
• To be aware of, and actively promote, good childcare practice;
• To develop and promote crèche facilities.
3. Title of post: AS AND WHEN REQUIRED SUPPORT WORKER
Responsible to: Accommodation Manager/Floating Support Manager
Location: As required
Women’s Aid is a charitable organisation which provides information, support and temporary refuge accommodation to women and their children who have experienced domestic violence.
The Support Worker is part of a team of paid staff and volunteers. Working as part of the support team is a rewarding and satisfying experience; however, the work demands energy, enthusiasm and a high level of commitment.
Mission Statement & Aims of Women’s Aid
Recruitment Information Letter.
As & When Support Worker Job Description
As & When Support Worker Person Specification
Internal Trawl Application Form As & When Support Worker
Closing date for internal posts: Thursday 7th June 2018 at 5.00pm